Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Addition to Paranormal Inferno!

Carsen Travis:

           As Paranormal Inferno is getting closer to its one year anniversary, it’s also beginning to undergo some changes; one of those changes is an addition to its management team. So now, I’d like to welcome Paranormal Inferno’s newest administrator...Sadie Lorrins! She’s a full-bread romance enthusiast and an extreme lover of all things fantasy, paranormal and just plain strange. Sadie will be assisting with reviews, monthly releases and any other forms of posting. Of course, she’ll have her own contact information [which can be found on the ‘Contact’ page of the blog] so feel free to check her Facebook page or send her an e-mail – Believe me, she definitely prefers posting and answering blog-related e-mails than focusing on the stresses of the real world. So, once again, thank you for volunteering to become a part of Paranormal Inferno, Sadie, and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie Lorrins: 

           At the risk of sounding so much like an actress winning a prestigious acting award, I truly have you to thank, Carsen, for having me here. It is an honor for me to work with you as we trek our way into this wacky mix of romance, fantasy, supernatural and weblogs galore. My only hope now is that I do my best for all of you and put my everything into Paranormal Inferno. Feel free to contact me with whatever questions, tidbits, constructive criticisms and stories you have for me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Once again, hello to all and thank you for your kind welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment