Monday, February 14, 2011

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, I give to you: The Best/Worst pick-up lines a guy could use!

Okay, what would Valentine's Day be without a few funny v-day cards, pictures of cute animals surrounded by hearts and of course, those pick-up lines you hear being exchanged between couples, and maybe just friends to add some comedy to your day. Well I was curious about one major question - which pick-up lines are the best, the worst, and just plain odd? Here's a list to help you know just a few that are actually out there :) 



10 of the Best: (because they made me smile~)

  1. Your name must be Visa, because your body
    is everywhere I want to be
  2. Baby, I'm an American Express lover.  You shouldn't
    go home without me.
  3. You've got 206 bones in your body. Want one more?
  4. I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked
  5. Your name must be Windex, because I can see myself in you.
  6. Wanna play house?  You can be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long
  7. [If you spot her waiting in a restaurant/theater/club] If he doesn't show up, I'll be right over here
  8. Is there a rainbow here? Because you're the treasure I've been searching for.
  9. Give a rose to her and say: I wanted to show this rose how beautiful you are
  10. Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.




10 of the Worst: (because I don't think any woman wants to hear these.)
  1. (Look down at your crotch) Well, it's not going to suck itself
  2. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
  3. If you were a booger I'd pick you first
  4. Are you free tonight, or will it cost me? 
  5. Hi, my name is ____.  Don't forget it, because you'll be screaming it later on tonight.
  6. That shirt is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I'd be coming too.
  7. Did you fart? Because you just blew me away.
  8. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money? 
  9. I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you
  10. I've got necrophilia, how good are you at playing dead? [Note: Necrophilia is having a sexual attraction to corpses…..now THAT’S a turn on isn't it? :D ] 
And now.....Christmas themed pick-up lines?


(these cats look as clueless as I was when I saw the words "Pick-up lines, for elves.")



1.       All day I make toys -- all night I make love
2.       That's quite a set of ornaments you've got there
3.       I can get you off the naughty list
4.       I'll make you shake like a bowl full of jelly
5.       I've got something you can hang a wreath on



I hope you enjoyed the list, as random as it was. And now I'll once more wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day! (don't forget to give any pets you may have some love too <3 )









      No comments:

      Post a Comment